Art Soul

Your reliable art forums! You can discuss art and show off your skills!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Introducing the Chat Box!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaintBrush28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Introducing the Chat Box!   Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:31 am

We have our own chat now!
There will be Chat Mod openings, just Pm me if you think you're good for the job! It will be displayed at the Index page!

I will be using these commands, and I just wanted you to know what they mean:

/clear Delete the messages from the Chatbox
/cls Same as the '/clear' command
/ban Ban a member from the Chatbox. This command must be followed by the username to ban. (ex: /ban username). Once the user is banned, he won't see neither have access to the Chatbox.
/unban To unban a user from the Chatbox. Its use is identical to banishment (ex: /unban nickname)
/me In the beginning of a sentence, this command will be replaced by your username (ex: /me eats a delicious pizza" will display "Nickname eats a delicious pizza")
/kick Disconnect a member from the Chatbox. The command must be followed by the username to disconnect (ex: /kick username). Disconnecting a user won't prevent him from reconnecting.
/exit Disconnect from the Chatbox. You can also precise the reason that will be visible for all members connected (ex: /exit reason)
/abs Send a message noticing that you're absent. You can add a reason that will be displayed in the message and visible by all members connected to the Chatbox (ex: /abs reason)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://artsoul.forumotion.com
Blueberryicee3
Podcaster
Podcaster

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Chat Box!   Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:20 pm

PaintBrush28 wrote:
We have our own chat now!
There will be Chat Mod openings, just Pm me if you think you're good for the job! It will be displayed at the Index page!

I will be using these commands, and I just wanted you to know what they mean:

/clear Delete the messages from the Chatbox
/cls Same as the '/clear' command
/ban Ban a member from the Chatbox. This command must be followed by the username to ban. (ex: /ban username). Once the user is banned, he won't see neither have access to the Chatbox.
/unban To unban a user from the Chatbox. Its use is identical to banishment (ex: /unban nickname)
/me In the beginning of a sentence, this command will be replaced by your username (ex: /me eats a delicious pizza" will display "Nickname eats a delicious pizza")
/kick Disconnect a member from the Chatbox. The command must be followed by the username to disconnect (ex: /kick username). Disconnecting a user won't prevent him from reconnecting.
/exit Disconnect from the Chatbox. You can also precise the reason that will be visible for all members connected (ex: /exit reason)
/abs Send a message noticing that you're absent. You can add a reason that will be displayed in the message and visible by all members connected to the Chatbox (ex: /abs reason)
I DIDNT KNOW:/, this just gets more interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cpnational.tk/
PaintBrush28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Chat Box!   Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:44 pm

Nobody knew, I just added it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://artsoul.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Chat Box!   

Back to top Go down

Introducing the Chat Box!
Page 1 of 1