Art Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Art Soul

Your reliable art forums! You can discuss art and show off your skills!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vitalitys death plate (DEATH TO NEWFAG)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blueberryicee3
Podcaster
Podcaster
Blueberryicee3

Vitalitys death plate (DEATH TO NEWFAG) Empty
PostSubject: Vitalitys death plate (DEATH TO NEWFAG)   Vitalitys death plate (DEATH TO NEWFAG) EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:24 pm

Just a foolish thing I did when I was I was with vitality...promised him a gift.Now, this gets credit to joker,because he would wanted to do this....He does the pwnage,humiliation,and shizz to vit,and I respect that.This pic fits jokers thoughts about vitalitys,and he would of enjoyed doing this,but now, I will finish his end work....So when Joker kills vitality,he would now put the dimwitted donkey to his plate...as if...DEATH PLATE Laughing Vitalitys death plate (DEATH TO NEWFAG) DGwAJGIV lol! DEATH TO NEWFAg!!!!! cheers See that?Now thats a work of Joker!DEATH TO VITALITY.Just joking,your still my pal vit, I dunno know what jokers gonna do when your sleeping. Heres an extra gift for the noob to shw his pride:"Vitalitys death plate (DEATH TO NEWFAG) A2nxEB00".
Back to top Go down
http://cpnational.tk/
Joker
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vitalitys death plate (DEATH TO NEWFAG)   Vitalitys death plate (DEATH TO NEWFAG) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:44 am

The next target of the noob pwner has been entered.
Back to top Go down
vitality
UltimaNoob

PostSubject: Re: Vitalitys death plate (DEATH TO NEWFAG)   Vitalitys death plate (DEATH TO NEWFAG) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:44 pm

dude, no pics there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vitalitys death plate (DEATH TO NEWFAG)   Vitalitys death plate (DEATH TO NEWFAG) Empty

Back to top Go down

Vitalitys death plate (DEATH TO NEWFAG)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Art Soul :: Art Discussion :: The Gallery-
Jump to: