Art Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Art Soul

Your reliable art forums! You can discuss art and show off your skills!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time for vitality fun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blueberryicee3
Podcaster
Podcaster
Blueberryicee3

Time for vitality fun Empty
PostSubject: Time for vitality fun   Time for vitality fun EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:46 pm

Right now, I feel guilty, due to my lack of flood I made in general, which is why I made this post to relax on my desk, relax, and laughmao. Right now, Im read some fat jokes I wanted to say to vital that I knew I was gonna forget... sooooo, I wrote them down on my notebook while I was in Illonoise.

Ehem... Darth, you're so fat, that when you shave, marshmellow fluffs comes out... Now, heres a humiliating one. Your so dang fat, that when you stand on a scale, it says, one at a time...Man, you're so freaking fat, that your 2nd grade picture was taking by a 16 ft. helicopter. Jeez, talk about obesity.
If you were a truck, and came up to a dead end sign, it would say:"Loaded".
When you back up, you beep.You take up seven seats. Now... for the finally... ***DELETE THIS POST,NOT THE ONE WITH THE PICTURE***

Last edited by Blueberryicee3 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://cpnational.tk/
vitality
UltimaNoob

PostSubject: Re: Time for vitality fun   Time for vitality fun EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:48 pm

someone delete this, it already exists
Back to top Go down
PaintBrush28
Admin
Admin
PaintBrush28

PostSubject: Re: Time for vitality fun   Time for vitality fun EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:06 pm

I will lock this one..
Back to top Go down
https://artsoul.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for vitality fun   Time for vitality fun Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for vitality fun
Page 1 of 1