Art Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Art Soul

Your reliable art forums! You can discuss art and show off your skills!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Art Soul's Podcast one:"The Introduction".

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blueberryicee3
Podcaster
Podcaster
Blueberryicee3

Art Soul's Podcast one:"The Introduction". Empty
PostSubject: Art Soul's Podcast one:"The Introduction".   Art Soul's Podcast one:"The Introduction". EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:37 am

I had to post this one day earlier ,because Im really out on Wensdays.But After this, the podcasts will be posted on its regular schedual. Also, I wanna see if you guys think if I need another sound editor.For the first 1:30 seconds,you will hear my voice crack,throughout the rest 3:40 minutes it goes fine. Now for one thing,Im gonna have to post this on Itunes,so if you could Raith, can you send me a smaller version of Art Soul banner into...Hmm,size 150 to 150? You're choice. I have the video and the audio version.So wuts gonna happen?
Back to top Go down
http://cpnational.tk/
PaintBrush28
Admin
Admin
PaintBrush28

PostSubject: Re: Art Soul's Podcast one:"The Introduction".   Art Soul's Podcast one:"The Introduction". EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:54 am

Nice podcast..! And i think I can resize the art soul banner..if anyone wants it on itunes?
Back to top Go down
https://artsoul.forumotion.com
Joker
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Art Soul's Podcast one:"The Introduction".   Art Soul's Podcast one:"The Introduction". EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:37 am

Did you make your voice all the cracking or?
Back to top Go down
Blueberryicee3
Podcaster
Podcaster
Blueberryicee3

PostSubject: Re: Art Soul's Podcast one:"The Introduction".   Art Soul's Podcast one:"The Introduction". EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:31 am

Joker wrote:
Did you make your voice all the cracking or?
No, sometimes whenever I talk or havnt talk in a while,my voice box would do that cracking.But it'll adjust whenever I start talking.
Back to top Go down
http://cpnational.tk/
Joker
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Art Soul's Podcast one:"The Introduction".   Art Soul's Podcast one:"The Introduction". EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:10 pm

Lol I heard the rest and it's true it adjusts xDDD It was all cracky and then it got a lil better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art Soul's Podcast one:"The Introduction".   Art Soul's Podcast one:"The Introduction". Empty

Back to top Go down

Art Soul's Podcast one:"The Introduction".
Page 1 of 1